Monday 13 July 2009

Another Colour Craft look

I have done another look today using my new Colour Craft goodies. To create the look I used Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow quad in Fashion Patch (except the black shade), Mac Mineralize Eyeshadow trio in Persuasive (dark blue shade for the outer crease), Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural and Shimmer in Medium, Mac Mineralize Blush in Daft Pink, and Mac lipglass in Crazy Haute. Other products used are Boots No7 Metallic eyeliner in Blue, Boots No7 liquid eyeliner in Sapphire, Maybelline Lash Stilletto Mascara and Mac Brow Set in Show Off. Here are some pictures:

3 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVING the blue eyeliner. really like the soft, smokey look and crazy haute looks awesome! how's the texture of the shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :) The eyeshadows are soft and easy to blend, I really like them. I also love the glosses, all so pretty. I did a look today with Girlish Romp, Triple Fusion and Funky Fusion, will post it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...