Friday 19 March 2010

Face of the day - blues and greens with Mac Graphic Garden

I did this look on Wednesday, it was a lovely sunny day (not like today) and I felt like doing something springlike and cheerful. I went to my local Mac counter that day to pick up my Viva Glam Cindy lipstick and got complemented by one of the sales assistant girls on my make up. :)
For this look I used Mac Graphic Garden palette, Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Flipside and No 7 Extreme Lenght mascara on the eyes, Mac Summer Rose beauty powder and Mac Glissade MSF on the cheeks and Mac Electric Fuschia lipgloss on the lips.
After applying Guerlain eyeshadow base I applied Straight Hedge (light blue-ish green) eyeshadow in the inner corner, Botanical Blue (bright blue) in the outer corner and crease and Wild Wisteria (pinky purple) above the crease and slightly blended with Botanical Blue. I the applied Social Climber (pinky white) below the eyebrows to highlight. I used Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Flipside on the lower lashline and waterline.

I didn't include any close ups of my eyelids because for some reason they looked extremely wrinkly and creased, I don't know why as I took the pictures only about an hour after applying the eyeshadows. :(

These are the products I used:

Mac Graphic Garden palette

Mac Summer Rose beauty powder (this is coming out again in the Give me Liberty collection minus the rose design) Mac Glissade Mineralize Skinfinish Mac Electric Fuschia lipglass (from the Spring Colour Forecast collection)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...