Tuesday 16 March 2010

Things I'm loving right now - Lancome Color Fever Gloss #322

And to follow up my previous post about the things I'm wanting, here's something that I'd spent a lot of time trying to track down and I am so happy I did!

This is a lovely Lancome Color Fever Gloss in shade #322 Pink but not innocent. I saw a tester for this at my local Lancome counter and fell in love with it straight away, however, as luck would have it, this shade is now discontinued and completely unavailable in the UK. After weeks of searching for it online I finally found a seller on eBay from Italy who was selling these at a very reasonable price (it is a boxed unused tester). So I quickly bought one and it arrived today. :)

It is a gorgeous coral-y pink shade, very natural and very lovely. I don't think I own a gloss in this shade and i have over 300 glosses (I kid you not!). So I am very pleased.

See more photos of this gorgeous product and one of me wearing it. I tried to take a close up of my lips too, but I can't use that because *ahem* I need to get rid of a few little hairs here and there. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...