Tuesday 16 March 2010

Things I'm really wanting right now

I love reading other blogs about upcoming collections from my favourite brands and love planning what I'm going to get when the collections are out (usually a month behind the US). Here are a few things that I really want right now and cannot wait to be able to buy.

Chantecaille Les Dauphins palette

Guerlain summer collection eyeshadow palette
Guerlain summer collection eyeshadow singles

Guerlain Meteorites pearls from the new summer collection

Mac Give me Liberty of London collection

Mac To the beach summer collection (I'm especially wanting that seahorse powder)

There are more things I'm wanting right now, but these are possibly the ones that make me the most excited. Are you interested in any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...