Friday 15 October 2010

Looks featuring Frontcover eyeshadows

As promised, here are some looks I created using my Frontcover palettes.

First one:


For this look I used:

Plovers Egg + Nine Iron duo eyeshadow from Frontcover To Go (all over lid (PE) and crease (NI))
Powder Puff domed eyeshadow from Frontcover To Go (to highlight)
Azimuth domed eyeshadow as liquid eyeliner (mixed with Shadowline) on upper lashline
Mac Pearlglide eyeliner in Industrial on lower lashline 
Givenchy Eye Fly mascara in black
Mac Dainty mineralize blush
Givenchy Sunset Pink lipstick

See more photos of this look and two other looks created with Frontcover eyeshadows.





Second look:


For this look I used:

Viola domed eyeshadow from Rainbow Eyes (all over lid)
Clematis domed eyeshadow from Rainbow Eyes (in crease)
Highlighter shade from Inky Eyes set (under browbone)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Ransom on lower lashline 
Guerlain Le 2 mascara in black
Mac Grand Duo mineralize blush
Mac Fabulous Fun dazzleglass




Third one (I'm wearing this right now):


For this look I used:

Bayou + Midnight duo eyeshadow from Frontcover To Go (middle + outer lid (B) and crease (M))
See The Stars domed eyeshadow fromFrontcover To Go (inner third of lid)
Blanc de Blanc eyeshadow from Rainbow Eyes (under browbone)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Binge on lower lashline 
Givenchy Phenomen'eyes mascara in black
Mac Hand Finish mineralize blush
Guerlain Rouge G lipstick in #60 Gabrielle




Which look do you like best? Also I'd be very interested to find out what you think about the mascaras used in these looks. Let me know which one you like best!

2 comments:

  1. I like the second look and the third mascara best! I'm really surprised at how good the Front Cover shadows actually look! My Mum's already started xmas shopping and has picked up the To Go set for my sister, I might be asking for a Frontcover set too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura and thanks for commenting! I think the eyeshadows are pretty good, and with a good primer (I use Barbara Daly for Tesco) they stay on all day. The Phenomeneyes mascara is really excellent, makes my lashes look so much nicer. I also love the Guerlain Le 2 mascara, but mine is running low, so I guess it isn't performing at its best right now. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...