Wednesday 17 November 2010

Guerlain Meteorites Poudre D'Or Voyage Powder

I've got it! Just arrived in the post today! And it's lovely! What am I talking about? The new Meteorites Poudre D'Or from Guerlain's holiday collection of course!


Guerlain releases a limited edition Voyage Powder every holiday and they seem to be getting more and more beautiful (although to this day my favourite is the Radiant Butterfly one that was released in 2008). This year the theme is bees, it runs through the whole collection. Both the lid and the actual powder feature bees. The lid of the compact is very similar to both the Meteorites Perles D'Or box and last year's Imperial Voyage Powder. It has the same flower pattern and bee as the Meteorites Perles D'Or but it also has the black Swarovski crystals from the Imperial Voyage Powder. The compact is very heavy and has a very luxurious feel to it, and it's refillable, although you may not be able to find the same powder, you can always pop in one of the permanent Mythic refills. It costs £107, so it is very expensive, and refills are around £30.

I apologise to those expecting swatches and a comparison review between Meteorites Perles D'Or and Poudre D'Or, but I cannot make myself swatch the powder and ruin the gorgeous bee detail. I collect these powders as well as use them (if you haven't yet, please feel free to check out my collection here) and since I have a few powders already on the go, I don't feel the need to start using this one as well. Hope you understand.

See more photos after the jump!










4 comments:

  1. I found selling on ebay, but the price was very absurd... 299 dolars ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got mine for £56, which is £50 less than in the shops! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...