Tuesday 23 November 2010

My favourite upcoming Spring 2010 collections (so far)

I know it's not even winter yet (well, technically it isn't, but it's blooming cold outside and they're forecasting snow for the end of this week - brr!), but there's been quite a lot of news appearing on the web about the upcoming spring collections. So I thought I'd show you which ones are my favourites so far, but of course without seeing details on all of them (I'm especially keen to see the details for Dior's and Chantecaille's spring collections), it's hard to pick favourites just yet. But I can happily say that I absolutely adore the new blush that's coming out in Lancome's spring collection, the entire Guerlain collection (of course) and YSL's collection looks very interesting too.  

I'll start with my most favourite item of them all, Lancome's spring blush. Isn't it just gorgeous? 

Lancome La Rose Butterfly Blush

Keep reading to find what other products are among my favourites!
Lancome Ombre Magnetique Ultra Lavande

Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Precious Eyeshadow Palette

Guerlain Blush G and Rouge G Lipsticks

Guerlain Meteorites Compact Pressed Powder

Yves Saint Laurent Libertine Bohemia Collection

Yves Saint Laurent Pink Celebration Palette

What are your favourite spring collections so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...