Monday 5 September 2011

NOTD: Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour Layering System in Rainfall

Just a quick nail of the day post as I've been very busy with getting things ready for school in the last few days (children are going back tomorrow). Today's look is a lovely lovely blueish purple nail polish with green flecks from Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique Colour Layering System.

Princess, Rainfall, Smile In A Storm

It's basically a double ended nail polish that you can either use separately or layered on top of each other. I haven't tried layering the polishes yet, because so far every shade I've tried was lovely in its own right. Today I'm sporting Rainfall, which is a blueish purples with green flecks at one end and a gorgeous metallic turquoise at the other end. I used the turquoise on my toes (no pictures, sorry) and the blueish purple shade on my fingers (the actual shade was more purple and less blue than in the pictures below, but unfortunately my camera refuses to pick up pinks and purples properly). The formula is excellent, the polishes go on really evenly and it only takes 2 coats to achieve a very good coverage. The polish lasted really well on me, only started chipping after two whole days (on my fingers, it's still intact on my toes), which is awesome for me as nearly everything chips on me within 36 hours or so. These polishes cost £7.99 each from Superdrug, you get 2 x 4.4 ml and they come in loads of shades. As you can see I have 3 of them now, so far I have not been disappointed. There are also individual shades in the Andrea Fulerton Nail Boutique line and I'm eager to check them out too.

Keep reading to see more pictures after the jump!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...