Tuesday 17 January 2012

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow and Colour Sphere Eyeshadow Review and Swatches

I'm sorry this review is really overdue, I actually bought these Kiko products back in October (remember my October London Haul video?). But then better late than never, eh?


I got these products from the Kiko store in Westfield. Kiko is an Italian brand I believe and they have two stores in the UK (in both Westfields) and also a website* where you can order all their products from. The prices are pretty good and so is the quality of their products. I got two Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows and one Colour Sphere Eyeshadow.

The Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows are similar to Mac shadesticks (only better) and Topshop eyeshadow crayons. I got them in Lilac (15) and Nile Green (09). They are both creamy, well pigmented, soft, go on smooth and even. They dry down pretty quickly, so there isn't much creasing, but admittedly if worn alone they do crease a tiny bit. Not much, not enough for me to care, but just wanted to point it out. The Colour Sphere Eyeshadow is basically a baked eyeshadow, I got it in Sparkling Cobalt Green (27) which is a dark blue/green with lots of sparkles. You can wear it wet which makes it more intense. I also tried it over Nile Green Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadows and it makes the colour really pop (you can see swatches below). 

The Long Lasting Eyeshadows cost £6.90 each and the Colour Sphere Eyeshadows cost £5.90. As I said above you can buy these from the Kiko website as well as their stores in Westfield. *If you decide to order from the website, be sure to register your details first as you get 15 days free shipping that way! Otherwise it costs £5.90 if your order is less than £49.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!




Sparkling Cobalt Green

Lilac, Nile Green

Lilac, Nile Green, Sparkling Cobalt Green
Taken with flash

Lilac, Nile Green, Sparkling Cobalt Green
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Lilac, Nile Green, Sparkling Cobalt Green
Taken without flash under indoor light

Sparkling Cobalt Green over Nile Green
Taken with flash

Sparkling Cobalt Green over Nile Green
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Sparkling Cobalt Green over Nile Green
Taken without flash under indoor light

2 comments:

  1. Love the green shadow stick! Westfield Merryhill needs a Kiko store right this second. *sulks*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for some KIKO mention! I like the KIKO stuff I got from an 'Italian' beauty swap. Check out my blog too if you have time!

    Cheers,
    Jacq
    http://www.beautysketchbyjacq.com/2011/12/swap-with-missmolles-italy.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...