Monday 27 February 2012

NOTD: Color Club Nail Polish in Secret Agent

Around October last year my local TK Maxx had loads of Color Club nail polish sets and among others I managed to snap up the Alter Ego Keep It Under Cover set (with 6 shades and a top coat) for just £7.99. Secret Agent is from this collection and is an amazing bluey purple shade. Sadly as with all purples, it was very hard to photograph as my camera refuses to pick up purples and just truns them into blue. So I used my phone to try and capture the true colour. I think it's still on the bluer side, it's a really amazing purple in real life.

Without flash

I apologise, but I cannot remember how many coats this took (although think it was 2) and how long it lasted without chipping (guessing my average of 2 days), but I loved it so much, I had to show you the pictures. I'm sure this is still available, if nowhere else, then from eBay, and it only costs a few pounds/dollars, so well worth picking up if you can.

See more pictures after the jump!



With flash

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the finish, it looks rather like your nails were dipped in wax, if that makes sense; but the colour is fabulous! Also, this nail post is the best application I've seen from you ever :D (mine is atrocious >.>)

    I wish my TK Maxx would you know, restock. Whenever I go in, it always seems like there's nothing in the beauty stands apart from soap.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) And yes, I agree about TK Maxx, but I guess that's the style of the shop, when it's gone it's gone. :(

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...