Friday 30 March 2012

L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows Review and Swatches Part 2

This isn't so much a detailed review because I have already reviewed these eyeshadows before (click here to read my review), but I wanted to post the swatches of these two shades I picked up after the initial four, because I liked those so much. In this post I'd like to show you Permanent Kaki (Khaki, no?) and Sahara Treasure.


Permanent Kaki is an olive green/khaki colour and Sahara Treasure is a golden sand colour (darker and not as yellow as Goldmine). Both are gorgeous colours and the texture of these is the same as the other 4 I've reviewed already. I apply them over primer (UDPP or Too Faced) and they stay on all day without creasing. They are a really good option for me when I only have 5 minutes to do my make up.

I'd love to get these in more colours, but I'm not that keen on the other ones available (I think there are 12 in the UK), so I'll just stick with the 6 I have. Have you got any favourite shades? Let me know in the comments!

See more pictures after the jump!



Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure

Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure

Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure
Taken with flash

Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Permanent Kaki, Sahara Treasure
Taken without flash under bright indoor light

4 comments:

  1. i've been meaning to try these, those swatches are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the green one is just gorgeous! hahah they look so smooth and creamy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got Permanent Khaki and love it. Gorgeous shade.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...