Monday 5 March 2012

My Mac Haul Part 1 - Chenman, Shop Mac, Viva Glam, Too Supreme

This month Mac has released an unbelievable number of collection - to be precise: 9! Except for one (Zoom Waterfast Lash Mascara), all other collections contain lots of products: lipsticks, lipglasses, eyeshadows, eyeliners, lipliners, the lot. So many things to choose from! So it won't come as a surprise that I actually had to divide my haul post into 3 parts! Mostly 3 parts because I still have a few things on the way (couple of them you could only order directly from Mac), but also because there's just so much stuff. 


In this first part I'm going to show you my purchases from the Chenman, Shop Mac, Viva Glam and Too Supreme collection. I mostly got lip products, but I also picked up a mineralize eyeshadow duo. I'm really into bright lipsticks at the moment, and 3 of the lipsticks I bought are actually very similar and very bright. I wasn't too sure if I wanted to get Pink Union mineralize eyeshadow duo because it reminded me of the Odd Couple duo, but the melange side of it is actuall quite different in that it's more lilac than copper, and it's ever so pretty!

I haven't actually worn all of these products, the only one I've worn is the Sheen Supreme lipglass. I have to say, I am very impressed with it, I really like the texture (smooth and comfortable to wear) and the colour (I got Imperial Red and have ordered Mango Sheen since then). It's in a new style clickable pen packaging which is also pretty nice and convenient. The only problem is you get quite a bit less product (about half of the regular lipglass). I did swatch everything though, so be sure to read all the way to the end.

Also let me know if you got anything from these collections?

See lots of pictures including swatches after the jump!




Pink Union mineralize eyeshadow

Quick Sizzle, Naughty Saute, Watch Me Simmer, Force Of Love, Viva Glam Nicki

Force Of Love lipglass

Force Of Love lipglass

Sheen Supreme lipglass

Imperial Red Sheen Supreme lipglass

Imperial Red Sheen Supreme lipglass

Quick Sizzle, Naughty Saute, Watch Me Simmer, Force Of Love, Viva Glam Nicki, Force Of Love lipglass, Imperial Red lipglass
Without flash in natural daylight

Quick Sizzle, Naughty Saute, Watch Me Simmer, Force Of Love, Viva Glam Nicki, Force Of Love lipglass, Imperial Red lipglass
With flash

Pink Union mineralize eyeshadow
With flash

Pink Union mineralize eyeshadow
Without flash in natural daylight

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm definitely envying your Quick Sizzle lippie, I completely missed out on it... both restocking times. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. so want these lipsticks, the watch me simmer is my fave x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly they are all limited edition and sold out online everywhere (except for Viva Glam Nicki). But I believe Watch Me Simmer is being repromoted in May already!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...