Friday 27 April 2012

L'Occitane Pivoine Delicate Hand Cream

My last L'Occitane review (for a while anyway) is for the Pivoine Delicate Hand Cream. Also launched as part of the Pivoine Delicate collection for spring 2012, and comes in the same pretty flowery packaging as the rest of the collection.


The hand cream has the same peony scent as the fragrance, but it's not too strong and fades away quite quickly. The cream is lightweight, non-greasy and gets absorbed quickly. At the moment my hands are not dry, but they can always do with a bit of moisture, and this product does that nicely. It's a very nice hand cream and I'll be happy to use it all up. You get 75 ml for £14 which is a bit too high for me for a hand cream, I kind of draw the line at £10.

There is one more thing I'm not too keen on and that's the packaging. The cream comes in a squeezy tube and the cap of the tube isn't removable, but has a small hole in it and by twisting the cap you open and close the hole. When you squeeze the cream out, you can get it all over the cap if you're not careful, plus when you twist to close, a bit more cream escapes. Since I prefer storing it standing up on the cap, this can result in quite a bit of mess, so I've decided to keep the sticky label on the opening (that it came with) to avoid getting the cream everywhere. Other than that it's a lovely product.

The collection is now available from L'Occitane both online and in-stores.

See more pictures after the jump!






*This product was sent to me free of charge for consideration. This does not affect my opinion which is honest and all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...