Sunday 14 October 2012

NOTD: China Glaze Deviantly Daring

Deviantly Daring is one of the duochrome polishes from China Glaze released in the Bohemian Luster Chrome collection.It is a bluey green polish that looks blue at certain angles. Reminds me of Sephora Moody Woman polish but this is more blue than green. The duochrome is quite strong, certainly noticable.

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Application was fine, can't remember whether it took 2 or 3 coats, but I probably did 3 for good measures. It did chip on me quite quickly, I don't find China Glaze polishes at all long lasting. It is very pretty though and I change my nail colour every 2-3 days, so it's not a massive deal.

I bought mine from eBay, but in the UK China Glaze polishes cost around £7 (although BeautyBay are selling this for £12.75?) and you get 14 ml for your money.

See more pictures after the jump!


Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight

Taken without flash in natural daylight



1 comment:

  1. Ooh it looks much more duochrome on you than it does on me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...