Sunday 16 December 2012

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Kiss Me Coral Review and Swatches

Here's another lipstick I bought to get that free gorgeous nail polish . This is also a Super Lustrous one from Revlon, the colour is Kiss Me Coral.


Despite its name, this is not actually a coral shade, it's much more orange. As a result, I'm not really sure I like it. Oranges don't suit me that well, I much prefer corals and pinky corals over them. Serves me right for impulse buying. But the nail polish was just so pretty.

It's still a nice lipstick, has the same great Super Lustrous formula I've got to know and love. This one is a cream (creme) finish, it's really creamy, smooth and long lasting. All in all, a lovely lipstick, only it's not coral. So far 2 out of 3 lipsticks I've bought to get the polish turned out to be a bit of a letdown (dupe for another colour, not coral), but the third one (which I will show you soon) has turned out to be a winner. Stay tuned to find out what it is!

Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks cost £7.49 and you get a generous 4.2 g. There's currently a 3 for 2 offer on all Revlon make up and you can get this gorgeous nail polish for free if you buy 3 or more Revlon products from Superdrug.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!







Taken with flash

Taken without flash in natural daylight


Wearing Kiss Me Coral on the lips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...