Wednesday 6 February 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains in Crush, Darling and Rendezvous

After trying out and loving Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Lovesick I decided to pick up another 3 shades and see if I like those as well. I got Crush, Darling and Rendezvous. Crush is a medium dark berry shade, Darling is a scarily light looking lavender that turns pink on me and Rendezvous is an orangey-coral (more orange than coral actually).


I'm not going to do an in-depth review on these because I have already done it for Lovesick, please check out my review if you want to read all the details. Out of the 3 shades I like Darling the most, although I was sure it was going to look terrible on me, it's actually a very pretty shade. It looks lavender when first applied, but turns more and more pink as time goes on (see the picture at the bottom of this post). Crush is also a really nice shade, it's not as scary and dark as it first seems, but it can be built up anyway, so if you like vampy, this is a good one to choose. Rendezvous is a bit too orange for my liking, I would've preferred it to be more coral, but I think it will look better on me in the summer when I actually have a bit of a tan.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains cost £7.99 each and you get 2.7 g which doesn't sound too much, but these actually seem to last forever as they hardly show any sign of use so far.

See more pictures including swatches after the jump!

Crush

Darling

Rendezvous

Crush, Darling, Rendezvous
Taken with flash

Crush, Darling, Rendezvous
Taken without flash in natural daylight

Darling

2 comments:

  1. I love these balmstains, they feel really good on the lips

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Crush and Rendezvous - Crush was the only one the shop I went to had them when they first came out and I couldn't resist, but I don't wear it much.
    Rendezvous is a top shade on my colouring though. (Olivey European but slightly paler)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...